Droid locks during calls, won't unlock after.

donethwd

Reaction score
For a few weeks now, my Droid has locked as it should when I bring my phone to my ear for a call, but then doesn't unlock after the call. I can't even hang up. The only way to unlock it is to pull the battery, or hook up a power source. It's becoming quite a pain, especially when I get someone's voicemail and can't hang up without trying to tear my case off as I leave a message.

I'm rooted, and I've tried multiple Roms. BB, CM, titanium, MIUI, and others. Same on all of them. I'm not new to rooting, but I'm far from fluent. I can work well enough in rom manager trying out new updates, but don't get too crazy.

Has anyone had a similar problem?
Thanks for any suggestions.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
D

donethwd

Reaction score
I believe so. I was just trying to see if anyone has had a similar problem recently. I've been able to fix any other problem by digging around the forums, just thought I'd throw it out there.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I believe so. I was just trying to see if anyone has had a similar problem recently. I've been able to fix any other problem by digging around the forums, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Sounds to me like you've done everything we can do to fix issues such as yours. I would unroot and call tech services.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Man you're fast!!

Sounds to me like you've done everything we can do to fix issues such as yours. I would unroot and call tech services.

DroidForums junkie!!