Unlock Slider During Call?

Casey17648

Reaction score
Sometimes when I pull the phone away from my face I accidentally hit buttons because the phone unlocks too quickly. Would it be possible to have an app that made it necessary to unlock the phone using the slider during a call? I installed the Lock 2.0 app, but I still have to go to the homepage and select the icon during the call, which is somewhat of an inconvenience.

Any ideas? Thanks

jjfelt

Reaction score
my wife has the same problem!!!

It is driving her/me nuts! We both have the Droid, i have no problems whatsoever. She will make a phone call and her cheek will switch screens and she will not be able to communicate. I told her to keep her cheek planted, didnt work. I told her to keep the phone off her cheek, didnt work. And this is her 2nd Droid.............her first one was defective

paperrhino

Reaction score
App to lock phone while in a call

My wife was having the cheek dialing problem. I looked at Screebl but it doesn't really do what we need it to. I started researching what it would take to write an app to solve the problem myself (I'm a programmer so it wouldn't take that much) and in the process I found Screen Suite on another forum. It is an iPhone screen
lock clone but it has an option to lock the screen when a call connects. It seems to solve the problem pretty well so far.

porterbl1

Reaction score
It sounds like the long hair issue. I haven't had this problem at all as long as my hair is in a ponytail.

OP
C

Casey17648

Reaction score
Hrmm, neither my brother or myself have long hair and we both have this problem...his girlfriend does not; however. So far Screen Suite looks like the way to go, but it still seems like such an odd problem. Even with Screen Suite, though, it seems odd that I should have to install an app in order to talk on the phone.

jjfelt

Reaction score
installed screen suite..........so far so good

Yeah i installed it as well. My wife has had no problems since i installed the app. Lets hope it stays that way.

What we really need is a select all app for deleting my emails....uuugghh

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah i installed it as well. My wife has had no problems since i installed the app. Lets hope it stays that way.

What we really need is a select all app for deleting my emails....uuugghh

K-9 will do that!