Unlock Slider During Call?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Casey17648, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Casey17648

Casey17648 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sometimes when I pull the phone away from my face I accidentally hit buttons because the phone unlocks too quickly. Would it be possible to have an app that made it necessary to unlock the phone using the slider during a call? I installed the Lock 2.0 app, but I still have to go to the homepage and select the icon during the call, which is somewhat of an inconvenience.

Any ideas? Thanks

2. jjfelt

jjfelt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    my wife has the same problem!!!

It is driving her/me nuts! We both have the Droid, i have no problems whatsoever. She will make a phone call and her cheek will switch screens and she will not be able to communicate. I told her to keep her cheek planted, didnt work. I told her to keep the phone off her cheek, didnt work. And this is her 2nd Droid.............her first one was defective

3. paperrhino

paperrhino New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    App to lock phone while in a call

My wife was having the cheek dialing problem. I looked at Screebl but it doesn't really do what we need it to. I started researching what it would take to write an app to solve the problem myself (I'm a programmer so it wouldn't take that much) and in the process I found Screen Suite on another forum. It is an iPhone screen [​IMG]
    lock clone but it has an option to lock the screen when a call connects. It seems to solve the problem pretty well so far.

4. porterbl1

porterbl1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It sounds like the long hair issue. I haven't had this problem at all as long as my hair is in a ponytail.

5. Casey17648

Casey17648 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hrmm, neither my brother or myself have long hair and we both have this problem...his girlfriend does not; however. So far Screen Suite looks like the way to go, but it still seems like such an odd problem. Even with Screen Suite, though, it seems odd that I should have to install an app in order to talk on the phone.

6. jjfelt

jjfelt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    installed screen suite..........so far so good

Yeah i installed it as well. My wife has had no problems since i installed the app. Lets hope it stays that way.

What we really need is a select all app for deleting my emails....uuugghh

7. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    K-9 will do that!

Search tags for this page
how to unlock screen during call on motorola moto x

slimkat unlocking phone during call