Droid Incredible for 120 bucks or Blunderbolt?? Need a good phone for work!!

Reaction score
(snip)There is no reliable 'source', and there is no way to determine if the phone is even a production device whatsoever. For all we know it is fiction - a phone designed sheerly to pump up big red's new LTE network in anticipation of the bionic. (snip)

That is by far the most ridiculous post I have read on this message board since I joined, hands down. Go read my thread on the TBolt phone and specifically look at the picture of the phone with my screen name.

motty69

Reaction score
You tell 'em, JohnBoy! :)

Really, even if he's missed JB's thread, how could anyone think the phone doesn't exist? Companies aren't in the habit of spending millions of dollar$ on ads for phones they never produced.

Sent from my Eris

OP
electric6

electric6

Reaction score
Johhn, i have read your thread in its entirety at this point. Yeah, Im sure it will come out... someday... lol. Im not hating on the phone, merely verizon's ability to sell it.

motty69

Reaction score
Johhn, i have read your thread in its entirety at this point. Yeah, Im sure it will come out... someday... lol. Im not hating on the phone, merely verizon's ability to sell it.

More like Verizon's lack of ability. I can't believe they have a phone this hot and they are just sitting on it. Really makes you wonder what's going through their heads. Can't blame HTC for being upset with them.

Sent from my Eris

Reaction score

It's a fact that all of this "hoopla" was created by Best Buy, Verizon has done nothing wrong to this point regarding the phone. Wait until the end of March before you start disparaging Verizon about it's release is all I am saying.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Johnny since you have the thunderbolt. Are you getting 4G everywhere?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Johnny since you have the thunderbolt. Are you getting 4G everywhere?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I don't live in/near a 4G city, so it's all 3G at this point. I may get to a 4G city next weekend.

BoostedDroid

Reaction score
Yeah i need a new phone as well as my OG Moto is falling apart.. literally.. and the Thunderbolt is the only option i want to spend my money on..

OP
electric6

electric6

Reaction score
Two blunderbolts were spotted on ebay recently. Already sold of course, but the seller said bb preorders will be waiting a very very long time.

motty69

Reaction score
Two blunderbolts were spotted on ebay recently. Already sold of course, but the seller said bb preorders will be waiting a very very long time.

So some random ebayer is selling Thunderbolts but BestBuy won't have them for a while? Why exactly would this person know anything about when BB would have stock in? Sounds pretty far fetched to me.

OP
electric6

electric6

Reaction score
Im still wondering how long the unlimited 4g will last. Im guessing it is introductory. It is off topic, but I'll need to buy a used incredible or something if it doesnt come out in the next two weeks. Just not sure if i wanna spend 300 on something that ill just end up selling within a month of buying. Think its worth waiting or caving for something to tide me over? I upgraded to my mom's old razr(laugh) and its battery is like three years old. Lol it dies after like 4 hours of not even using it.