Droid Incredible armband case?

spurscar

Reaction score
Anyone find an armband case that works well for the Droid Incredible.

Bluetooth to my Motorola S9's drops out too much with the DI in my
pocket and for running and such those armbands that wrap around your
bicep area are nice - anyone find one that holds the DI well yet?

Durango_Boy

Reaction score
The DI is a very close match for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Most Best Buy stores and Wal-Marts will have arm bands for those units very cheap and an Incredible will fit. Not an EXACT fit, but it'll be very close...close enough to work until a specific arm band for the Incredible is released.

C

Chuluotababe

I tried the iPhone and iPod touch universal cases with no luck. I also tried the waterproof pack from the Droid Forums store, also with no luck. I have since found the PERFECT case and couldn't be happier.

Universal Neoprene Arm Band Case for HTC Droid Incredible

I've attached a pic of my phone in the armband so hopefully it shows up ok. Also, it was shipped to me within a couple days of placing the order. Again, very happy!!!

fattmerris

Reaction score
Armband and MotoRokr S9

A couple of comments: First, the Motorola S9 is absolutely horrible. I've used mine with 4 different phones and the bluetooth range is completely unacceptable. You basically have to hold the phone up to within about 2 feet of the headphones. Indoors it works fine because the signal bounces off the walls, but as soon as you go outside the signal drops constantly. This is why I had to get an armband for my Incredible. Second, I use my Motorola S9-HD for running. It cannot handle sweat. Motorola has sent me 3 warrenty replacements in 5 months. They have all failed within the 4th or 5th workout due to sweat. My 4th one failed after only two jogs on the treadmill. Thankfully they have a 1 yr warrenty although I wish the store would take them back.

I bought a cheap armband for an iPhone at Walmart. It fits fine. I put my Incredible in a zip lock baggie and then strap it in the armband. This is to keep the sweat off of it. Sweat is not good on electronics. Has anyone had an Incredible fail due to moisture or sweat?

mauiblue

Reaction score
Saw a guy that had a Belkin smartphone armband. He said he got it from Walmart. I'm going to check it out tomorrow. I sometimes don't have a front shirt pocket where I like to carry my phones so the armband would work great.

jazzcat22

Reaction score
How's the touch screen?

Hi, can you tell me how well the touch screen works with the plastic cover on this armband? I had bought an expensive Belkin Iphone armband and couldn't operate the phone at all due to the plastic covering. I was told HTC screens are heat sensored so I fear it would be the same with all armbands.

Thank you!!!

I tried the iPhone and iPod touch universal cases with no luck. I also tried the waterproof pack from the Droid Forums store, also with no luck. I have since found the PERFECT case and couldn't be happier.

Universal Neoprene Arm Band Case for HTC Droid Incredible

I've attached a pic of my phone in the armband so hopefully it shows up ok. Also, it was shipped to me within a couple days of placing the order. Again, very happy!!!