Armbands?

lvlln

Reaction score
Has anyone found any armband models that work well for the Incredible? I've tried fitting it into some iPhone/iPod Touch ones, but usually the fit is too tight and/or parts of the screen don't show due to the size difference. And unfortunately there don't seem to be Incredible-specific armbands as of yet.

Maybe there are Nexus One-specific armbands that work well? The 2 are pretty much exactly the same size, right?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
The GI issue armbands for ID work great, and they're 7 bucks.

spurscar

Reaction score
I bought a Belkin one at Target today that was meant for an iPod I believe - fit is tight, but the screen is usable through their plastic screen protector area. No chance of the phone falling out of this thing, that's for sure. And the band itself and case have a good quality feel to them.

We'll see how it holds up over time though.

OP
L

lvlln

Reaction score
I bought a Belkin one at Target today that was meant for an iPod I believe - fit is tight, but the screen is usable through their plastic screen protector area. No chance of the phone falling out of this thing, that's for sure. And the band itself and case have a good quality feel to them.

We'll see how it holds up over time though.

Do you have the model of the armband you bought? Also, does it cut off part of the screen (because iPhones and iPod Touches are shorter than Incredibles, the ones I've tried have blocked the top bits of the screen from being visible)?

dv29sl2

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for an armband for the Droid 3? I haven't had luck finding one online specific for this model. Could one for the DX, or DX2 possible work?

Thanks,
DV

nalgon

Reaction score
Anyone knows of a good armband that fits my s3 with its case. The case is just a regular rubbercase.

BamBammm

Reaction score
There are a lot of arm bands to choose from if you have a rubber case you shouldn't have much of a problem getting the phone to fit, or you can just remove it while your using the armband :) : Amazon.com: Galaxy

TeeX

Reaction score
It won't work with a case, but this is the best arm band for the S3 in my experience.

I originally bought this for my GNex, but the SGS3 fits perfect in it. I wear it on runs on the time, it's rock solid, doesn't budge, and the S3 is light enough that it doesn't feel like a brick on your arm.

It's so good, I bought one for my buddy, and he uses his all the time at the gym.

Really top notch, I'd highly recommend.

Edit:
here's a photo of my Galaxy S3 in the Arkon armband:

picsay-1343170146.jpg

Jake Benson

Reaction score
Just make darn sure whatever you get is sweat proof. I had an Elgin armband which worked great but today my phone quit charging. When I took to to Verizon Store and they took the back off, it was filled with moisture. I ended up having to replace my phone which was a pain since I had it set up just right. Plus, the new phone does not seem to work as seamlessly as my first one.