1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Armband for Otterbox Defender for Droid X

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by brcbuzz, Dec 20, 2010.

1. brcbuzz

brcbuzz New Member

Hi, Does anyone know of an armband that a Motorola Droid X in an Otterbox defender case will fit inside? I want to use this for running and the clip on outer plastic shell of the Otterbox case is not sufficient. The phone bounces around too much. Anyway, I don't want to remove the otterbox every time I go run. I would greatly appreciate anyone that knows of an armband that would accomidate the size of the Otterbox Defender case.

Thank you very much.
  2. MegaSlammo

MegaSlammo New Member

I can't speak for any specifically, I have the defender case on my X as well...but what I would suggest is just Amazon search "cellphone armband case" or any variation of that query and I'm more than positive you'll find something. Do it from a PC though...the Android Amazon app blows donkey....yea.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page
arm band for droid x with otter box
arm strap for droid razr
armband for droid dna in otterbox

armband for droid razr with otterbox

armband that will fit a droid otter box

bionic armband

droid charge with otterbox arm band
droid dna armband with otter box

droid dna otterbox armband

droid x armband