Droid Forums Shirts?

Reaction score
@MWHARTMAN Hell yeah! IYAOYAS! One day in basic Chief asks me "son, i hope you know your sailors creed" i said "Yes sir. Kicking all types of foreign ass, sir!" He laughed and told me to drop... good times bro! =D

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I'll buy a few...XX :) No girlie sizes needed.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm down for at least 2 ea. @ XXL.
I'd buy a few for my fiance if you did a female cut/shirt (she doesn't like 'normal' t's).

HeroNova

Reaction score
droidforums-shirts-preview.jpg

Would you be interested in purchasing a Droid Forums T-Shirt? We will be offering these shirts for a limited time at a price between $15-$16 with USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 Day Air) within the states. We will also ship out of country, but there will be additional shipping charges that apply.

If you would like to rock this shirt, please let us know what size as we are trying to get a rough head count. You can vote more then once. These shirts will be available around the first part of March.

I'd be interested in a Medium

nerdkill

Reaction score
droid forums needs to start a weight loss program :icon_eek:

cuskit

Reaction score
Actually - I'll change my order to 8 shirts! My bowling team would all love to have these as a Droid Team! :) How soon before you make a decision to put them up for sale? And they GOTTA be XXL - my teammates are all heiffers! :) cuskit