Droid Forums App Update

Snow02

Reaction score
New update in the market. Several improvements. Check it out.

OP
S

Snow02

Reaction score
No problem. Now that I've used it for a minute, it's really hugely improved.

- See if someone is online
- You can report posts
- The participated bug is fixed
- Subscribe/unsubscribe option
- Some graphical improvements
- No longer forgets last post read position

I'm sure there's more, but that's the quick list.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I love the new update. It appears to be much better and has even added some nice features. However, I have a question (maybe my brain just isn't working good lol).

When you are looking at a list of threads, what are the numbers in the gray or green bubble next to the stars in each thread, (ex. 1K/4K, 22/147, etc.? I cant figure it out....

I hope you can understand what I'm asking. I tried to upload a screenshot, but it FC'd every time I tried. Is this a bug or is anyone else able to upload images?

Play a jam!

sh0ckingphone

Reaction score
I wondered about those numbers too. When you upgrade it installs as a whole new app and you will need to enter your username and password over again.

Sent from my Droid Incredible

Oxymoron

Reaction score
I love the new update. It appears to be much better and has even added some nice features. However, I have a question (maybe my brain just isn't working good lol).

When you are looking at a list of threads, what are the numbers in the gray or green bubble next to the stars in each thread, (ex. 1K/4K, 22/147, etc.? I cant figure it out....
The number on the left is the number of comments, the one on the right is the number views. I.E. 4K = 4000

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Ahh, that makes sense. I thought it was something along those lines. Thanks for the clarification.

EDIT: The number on the left must be the number of replies, not including the OP...

Play a jam!

jmz768

Reaction score
This update is all screwed up for me. When I scroll through the forums, it switches from light to dark and when I click on my favorites and then click the Thunderbolt forum, it tells me "no topics in this subforum".

Update: I tried unsubscribing a favorite and that's not working either. Is there any way to get the old version back?

DoctorDeDroid

Reaction score
Works ok... update removed it from the homescreen and I had to log back in. A good update though

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Oxymoron

Reaction score
Anyone else getting a force close when you try to attach an image in a post? It worked before the update... oh well. No more drocaps :-/

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Never posted an image with the app but I'm sure it'll be fixed soon in an update really like the app though although it doesn't help my addiction to droid forums at all lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jmz768

Reaction score
Removed the app last night and tried installing it again this morning but am still having the same problems. Not sure if it's Thunderbolt related but the previous version was working fine. Uninstalled again and won't be trying again until another update is released.

OP
S

Snow02

Reaction score
I don't know. I've had no issues.