App updates

Mojoman

Reaction score
When there are new updates for installed apps I get the symbol in the notification bar at the top. Just pick that and it goes to the market for the updates. Today I didn't do the updates and now the icon is gone from my notification bar. I went to the market and also looked in the app manager but can't figure out how to find the updates. Do you just wait for the next notification or is there a way to find them? Thanks.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go to the market, hit the menu button and go to downloads. If there are any updates, they'll be listed on top.

OP
Mojoman

Mojoman

Reaction score
Go to the market, hit the menu button and go to downloads. If there are any updates, they'll be listed on top.

Thanks, that did the trick. I always forget the menu button is your friend.

Psychokitty

Reaction score
The next time you see that notification, any updates you did not install before will also be listed.

BEWARE! Read the update info. Find out what the craetor(s) have done. Read the reviews. Sometimes updates are NOT improvements! Sometimes they simply add adware to the app so they get a penny for each one downloaded. Sometimes they are even crippled or rolled backwards so the makers can roll out a new paid version.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The next time you see that notification, any updates you did not install before will also be listed.

BEWARE! Read the update info. Find out what the craetor(s) have done. Read the reviews. Sometimes updates are NOT improvements! Sometimes they simply add adware to the app so they get a penny for each one downloaded. Sometimes they are even crippled or rolled backwards so the makers can roll out a new paid version.

You have to be kidding me.....take the tin foil hat off and go out side,,,,it'll be ok :)

Reaction score
the only time ive seen an update not help was the last home++ update mentioned that it wasnt intended for people who use it everyday...so i didnt update. i update everything else without lookin tho...

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

You have to be kidding me.....take the tin foil hat off and go out side,,,,it'll be ok :)
LOL. The 'visitors' have left :)
alien_icon.jpg

Last edited: