[ROM] DROID CONCEPTS Haters gonna Hate v5 906 official base Rom

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
"Back to Stock" theme posted as well. In case you try a theme, but want to go back to the stock theme, just flash that instead of the whole ROM. dancedroid

pistacio

Reaction score
"Back to Stock" theme posted as well. In case you try a theme, but want to go back to the stock theme, just flash that instead of the whole ROM. dancedroid

Thank you, thank you. I'm always dreading trying a theme out because I might not like it, much easier to revert that way.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Give Holo Launcher a try...you won't regret it.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Just tried it but the desktop scrolling is very very choppy (low FPS) :angry: such a shame because it looks awesome and the drawer is pretty smooth. Any ideas? I'm not using HGH4 yet btw. Not that +200mhz would fix it because it needs at least 2x FPS in the destkop!!

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
ya your scrolling settings arent messed with yet... get on it

boot ing my d3 up now

man this things a beast..

oh i should flash my location fixes...

and the pink theme yeeaaahhh

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Oh, some noob questions since I've been out of flashing for more than a month:

1) What's the main difference between this and eclipse 3.0? (since they're from the same makers(?))
2) Which version of safestrap is used now? 1.08 by hashcode or the edited one from XDA? link?
3) Should I try it instead of mavrom :p?

thanks

pistacio

Reaction score
Just tried it but the desktop scrolling is very very choppy (low FPS) :angry: such a shame because it looks awesome and the drawer is pretty smooth. Any ideas? I'm not using HGH4 yet btw. Not that +200mhz would fix it because it needs at least 2x FPS in the destkop!!

Definitely need to fix your settings. It seems to get better after some use. I immediately switched from launcherpro, which I used since it was in its early days.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Definitely need to fix your settings. It seems to get better after some use. I immediately switched from launcherpro, which I used since it was in its early days.
What settings? it doesnt allow any desktop scrolling options. The general scrolling speed doesn't change it. The drawer is smooth but the desktop is way way choppier compared to my ADW ex (which is by far the smoothest btw, and I tried about 5 other launchers)

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
nice thanks to mr. V and his pink theme my wife is now an official 1.2oc hater and lovin it.. :)