Droid case off of ebay

drikus

Reaction score
Ok so I just registered with the site and I have been reading up on the forums a lot lately. Bought my Droid two days ago and am looking for a cheap case to get that not be to bulky and still allow for the keyboard to slide out without seperating the screen from it. I know the Seidio case is the best I could get but not really wanting to spend 30 dollars at the moment. Found what I seem to think a good alternative is on ebay. Would just like for someone to confirm that it's a good or bad alternative. Thanks for all the help and I'm sorry if this has already been covered in another thread.

NEW HARD CASE COVER+CAR CHARGER FOR MOTOROLA DROID A855 - eBay (item 370325207623 end time Jan-27-10 07:06:40 PST)

ttaylor0024

Reaction score
I have the a hard case like that. The keyboard will slide hard for the first week or so but then it will start to get easier.

kmasum

Reaction score
r u getting it drikus? if so, let me know ur opinion once u receive it ..i been thinking of gettin one too

W

wolverine13

Musturd,
Let me know when you receive it and how does it effect the slide...ie is it smooth or a little snug. I have the body glove and it slides a little snug.

OP
D

drikus

Reaction score
Sorry for taking so long to reply. I have been at work and can't really get on my phone to much to check the forums. I think I am going to order it Kmasum because it comes with car charger so if the case isn't that great I always have the charger at least for 6 bucks. And thanks for the replies guys. I'll let you know my opinions on it when it comes in.

peterjariel

Reaction score
Hey make sure when u get the case. That its not covering the light sensor cause I bought one from ebay and y phone kept turning off cause it was covering the light sensor

OP
D

drikus

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice taylor and I will do that