Droid case off of ebay

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by drikus, Jan 24, 2010.

1. drikus

drikus New Member

Ok so I just registered with the site and I have been reading up on the forums a lot lately. Bought my Droid two days ago and am looking for a cheap case to get that not be to bulky and still allow for the keyboard to slide out without seperating the screen from it. I know the Seidio case is the best I could get but not really wanting to spend 30 dollars at the moment. Found what I seem to think a good alternative is on ebay. Would just like for someone to confirm that it's a good or bad alternative. Thanks for all the help and I'm sorry if this has already been covered in another thread.

NEW HARD CASE COVER+CAR CHARGER FOR MOTOROLA DROID A855 - eBay (item 370325207623 end time Jan-27-10 07:06:40 PST)
  2. ttaylor0024

ttaylor0024 New Member

I have the a hard case like that. The keyboard will slide hard for the first week or so but then it will start to get easier.
  3. kmasum

kmasum New Member

r u getting it drikus? if so, let me know ur opinion once u receive it ..i been thinking of gettin one too
  4. Musturd

Musturd New Member

5. wolverine13

wolverine13 Guest

Musturd,
    Let me know when you receive it and how does it effect the slide...ie is it smooth or a little snug. I have the body glove and it slides a little snug.
  6. drikus

drikus New Member

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I have been at work and can't really get on my phone to much to check the forums. I think I am going to order it Kmasum because it comes with car charger so if the case isn't that great I always have the charger at least for 6 bucks. And thanks for the replies guys. I'll let you know my opinions on it when it comes in.
  7. peterjariel

peterjariel New Member

Hey make sure when u get the case. That its not covering the light sensor cause I bought one from ebay and y phone kept turning off cause it was covering the light sensor
  8. drikus

drikus New Member

Thanks for the advice taylor and I will do that
  9. snowman

snowman Member

Search tags for this page

cheap droid pro

how to.order cheap droidx2 cases off of ebay