droid bluetooth?

sessica

Reaction score
I have been having trouble bluetoothing anything to other phones. It always says paired but not connected. I downloaded the bluetooth file transfer to bluetooth files to an iphone but it doesn't allow me to connect to it at all.

What gives?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not sure BFT will do what you want, since it handles files across FTP. You may need another app to share data phone-to-phone. I dont know what app that would be, but it dont think BFT will do it for you.

SelahJadenCaldwell

Reaction score
'Bluetooth' is a proprietary open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short length radio waves) from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks (PANs) with high levels of security. Invented by telecoms vendor Ericsson in 1994,[1] it was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization. Today Bluetooth is managed by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group.

OP
sessica

sessica

Reaction score
boo

With past phones, which were not smart phones, I could easily bluetooth photos and sound files to whomever and I haven't been able to bluetooth anything to any phone, only photos to my computer. This is kind of a bummer, maybe there are just a couple kinks they need to work out first? Who knows.

ElaineAbigayle

Reaction score
I was testing out my friend's new Droid and was able to successfully pair it with my new 2010 Mazda 3. Car stereo controls worked on the Droid, but no audio played back.

Audio doesn't play back on Pandora app or the phone's media player. Making and receiving calls works fine though. Seems there is a problem with bluetooth audio?

I connected my old LG Voyager to the car, and it worked perfectly for both calls and music.