Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well minute by minute we are inching closer to the day a lot of us are waiting for. It seems everyday now more and more Bionic goodness is popping up at Verizon stores. Many stores now have the phone in stock and display models out, so if you have the urge, stop on by your local Verizon store and get your first hands-on with the newest addition to the Droid line up from Verizon!

Last edited:

Captmilk

Reaction score
It's like Christmas week when I was a little kid. If only my wife would surprise me with a new Bionic!

Reaction score
Anyone been to their local stores yet to check? Thinking of swinging by after work just to see

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I'd suggest anyone going, to call first just to make sure that that particular store has received their shipments..

Captmilk

Reaction score
Anyone been to their local stores yet to check? Thinking of swinging by after work just to see

I always hate going into the store, because of all the "super knowledgeable people" they have employed at the store by me. They talk to me like I have know idea how android works. Which is laughable being in the IT field myself.

Captmilk

Reaction score
I'd suggest anyone going, to call first just to make sure that that particular store has received their shipments..

They will probably say; "Droid Bionic?, what is that we have never heard of such a machine, did you mean iPhone 5? lol

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I always hate going into the store, because of all the "super knowledgeable people" they have employed at the store by me. They talk to me like I have know idea how android works. Which is laughable being in the IT field myself.

yeah it's true but unless you are a forum member like us, most people are beyond clueless about this stuff, even some of the reps are clueless, haha.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
From Android Central. Dummy units.

droid-bionic-dummies.jpg

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

I know what you mean, it's sad when you have to educate a VZ rep about their own products. BUT, on the other hand, I have also run into some really nice and knowledgeable reps too, who went out of their way to help.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Judging by that picture of the dummy units, the Bionic screen is bigger than the TBolt's by a little bit, so is it not a 4.3" screen?