1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Bionic Help.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by newcomers, Nov 4, 2012.

1. newcomers

newcomers New Member

I have the droid Bionic. At&t is my service provider. I had the phone working before with Att even though it is a Motorola verizon phone, then boom it updated. Can someone point me in the right direction to a page the has a step by step guide to help me get att running again on my android. thanks so much I know some of these terms but this was the first time i broke into a phone and i love the droid bionic!
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums!! Sorry to say I was under the impression you would not be able to use a VZW phone on ATT, so I am unable to help with your question but wanted to pop in and say hi:)
  3. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Wow you had your bionic flashed to att and it updated to what?? Ics back on the vzw network? Wow... I too am unable to help, but I wish you luck :)
  4. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I would definitely browse thru the Bionic section and maybe start a thread there - if you flashed it to AT&T once, I am sure there is a way to do it again...good luck!
  5. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus