1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please help me !!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by spclk, Jan 31, 2010.

1. spclk

spclk New Member

hey yall, i just got a new droid phone... love it... will someone please give me step by step directions on how to 'tether' my droid to my laptop ???
    i am currently unemployed and would enjoy going to my local coffee shop and filling applications and sending resumes... i know the phone can be my for lack of better term 'antenna' to the expensive verizon service i already pay for... PLEASE HELP ME GET OUT OF THE HOUSE !!!
    :icon_ banana:
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

There's no legal tethering allowed with the Droid yet. There are some doing things that might work for you. Since I don't use it I never was serious about checking it out. I believe if you search for PDANet. However, it is illegal and not advocated on DF. And, if VZW finds out, you might get a very HUGE data bill.
  3. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member