Droid Bionic Factory ROM

Farcore

Reaction score
Apparenty I some how didn't save my factory ROM when I flashed my phone and now I can't get it back to stock and none of the links to the factory ROM downloads seem to be working.

Does any one have a link to download the factory ROM for a Droid Bionic?

Providing some one has a link is there any thing special I need to do other than clear data/cache and install from SD Card to get the factory ROM back?

useltonm

Reaction score
Samuraihl has a thread going with info on how to fxz back to .902 and .905. I believe there are links in that thread for the files needed. You'll have to use rsdlite to flash the fxz to your phone. You'll also want to make sure you have a good charge on your battery when you do the flash.

OP
F

Farcore

Reaction score
Samuraihl has a thread going with info on how to fxz back to .902 and .905. I believe there are links in that thread for the files needed. You'll have to use rsdlite to flash the fxz to your phone. You'll also want to make sure you have a good charge on your battery when you do the flash.
First off, thanks for the reply.
I searched that user name and no matches were found. Do you have a link to that thread by chance?

useltonm

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Thanks for stepping in Justin. I spelled his nick wrong, actually is SamuriHL.