Droid Bionic Custom Boot Logos

Tepes

Reaction score
This was an image used on my OG for a custom logo, which was lost when my old computer crashed and I couldn't extract the bootlogo from my OG. I would be so so thankful if this could be made into a bootlogo again for my Bionic and if there is a direction you can point me in for a way to do it for my D3 as well, that would be awesome. The original logo had the DONT PANIC dropped due to size constraints of the OG screen, so if that can be on there now, awesome, if not, no worries. I just miss my green man :)View attachment 41508

OP
s.dubs317

s.dubs317

Reaction score
Here you go...
http://db.tt/4lYukqOQ

Still working on the coloring on the don't panic, but I think it looks pretty good. Let me know what you think and I'll have an updated one in a few. And if the dropbox link doesn't work from your phone, jump on a computer and download.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Tepes

Reaction score
That looks Great!!! Would I be completely insane to try this with the P3Droid D3 toolbox or is this .img only designed for the Bionic? Also, the blue in the Don't Panic is perfect, no need to change that one bit since both my phones have blue based themes. Thank you for the quick work.

Update: I just went for it with my D3 and it worked perfectly. Can I point folks in your direction who might be interested in this for their D3s or do you fear that you'll get a flood of insanity?

Last edited:
OP
s.dubs317

s.dubs317

Reaction score
I'm unemployed currently and love messing with this stuff so go for it.

Tepes

Reaction score
Alright, posted a link to you over in the D3 section and gave you some love in my signature as well. Thanks again for putting the img together for me and hope you find some work soon.:biggrin:

OP
s.dubs317

s.dubs317

Reaction score
No prob, glad to do it. And thanks for putting in a good word for me with the d3 crowd.

OP
s.dubs317

s.dubs317

Reaction score
What r the dimensions for the boot logo on the bionic? Is it as small as the D2?

In photoshop I make the image no larger than 256 pixels in height. Width doesn't matter as long as it's not larger than 540. I then make the canvas 540x540 so final res, 540x540. I know it's the same as the D3 so I want to say larger than D2.

ljclifton

Reaction score
anyone have any idea if there is a ROM or Theme that is based on the HTC Sense UI that will work on the Bionic?