Razr Smart Actions work on Bionic?

Reaction score
I'm gonna give it a try for you. I will let you know...

While I am doing this, have you changed the permissions? "
rw-r--r--

"Patriotism is supporting your Country at all times. And your government only when it deserves it" --Mark Twain

I say, "Merry Christmas"

Reaction score
Ok, I have tried it (and with the permissions correctly set). And I couldn't find it either. I thought maybe it was like the task manager and had an icon in the app drawer. Nogo. Thought I should look in the settings. Couldn't find it anywhere in settings.

I am thinking it needs something additional to it to work and show up. That is my guess. I did remove my data services (but kept the apk as a backup so I could add it later). And maybe that has something to do with it.

I hope someone else with more knowledge than I sees this and chimes in...

"Patriotism is supporting your Country at all times. And your government only when it deserves it" --Mark Twain

I say, "Merry Christmas"

OP
P

puckalicious

Reaction score
Check post again on xda, it has the odex file in zip now. I put both in /system/app with rw/r/r permissions but the app still does not show up after reboot. Maybe it won't work on deodexed roms? I'm a bit new at this so i don't have any answers.

Hopefully someone smart like DroidTh3ory chimes in.

Reaction score
Love this app from the razr but can't seem to make it work with my GPS location. How do I make them communicate?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
They seem to not work in general... Such a bust. Maybe it's due to me running it on eclipse 2 ROM?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2