Remove Verizon Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, i tried it for the front. And the same thing happened. Now i got a partially scratched off verizon and a piece of the metal plating missing.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
How hard did you scratch, mine came off with almost zero effort

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I used gentle to moderate force. I'm guessing my logo was put on with a different material, because even that wasnt cutting it. It doesnt seem like mine was willing to come off as easy as everyone elses.now theres a mean gouge on my phone.. which really bothers me cuz i usually baby this thing, and it'd be in mint condition otherwise.

shaf786

Reaction score
Awesome I left my verizon tick on for the fun of it

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Mine came off easier using a dime than a penny. You have to have just the right angle is doesn't take pressure, you'll feel it catch

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sitting here bored in class so I figured I would try it and it worked like a charm. No more verizon logo. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Rocky

Reaction score
Amazing! A penny took care of it!

Now I'm also kinda anxious of getting rid of the Verizon logo at my lockscreen and Notification Bar. Gotta learn how.

69copo

Reaction score
Glad some one "sacked up" and tried it first. I have always hated forced advertising by suppliers. Leaves no marks or scratches. You really have to look to see any marks at all. Tomorrow the wifes TB and the kids D3G.

Status
Not open for further replies.