Droid apps

carmanhere

Reaction score
Hi. New to the Droid. I downloaded some apps from the market and a few other places my problem is, "How do I find out how this or any apps work? I looked on the site whee I downloaded the app and just gives me an idea on what it can do. So I could use some good help on this. Given the fact that if I change a light bulb and if you turn the light switch on, You will get water coming out of the lamp. Thats how bad I am.
Thanks

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You didn't give any specifics so I don't know what else to tell you but to play around with it, it should be easy to figure out after a while.

OP
C

carmanhere

Reaction score
The apps

Sorry about not giving much info_One app, let's say "Barscanner". I downloaded it, placed it across a bad code and it clicked. I tried it for a place with apps and a couple of cards. 1. I have no idea wherre they went. 2. Once I find them, I have no idea how to label them. Is there any place with an app for, sorry to say adult movies?
Thanks all for your quick response

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well for your adult movies...well...there is a third party app store with that kind of thing I think...probably can't say the name of it on the forum, it's up to your google skills.

As for your barcode scanner thing, sorry I still have no idea what you're talking about...from what I'm understanding, the app is telling you the barcode is bad? try a site like AndroLib, those QR codes should work fine..