1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 4! Epic Problem!

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by larikeal, Sep 30, 2012.

1. larikeal

larikeal New Member

so i installed safestrap to my droid 4 running stock rom ics. i go into recovery to install cyanogen mod 10 so i wipe everything like always and then i selected install, next i know i look at my phone and the screen is black i figure the install is done so i go to power it on and it brings me to the safestrap 10 second option so i click menu....nothing happens it shows backlight black screen then i restarted the phone and tried to boot regular, same thing is there anyway to fix this?! and since safestrap is installed everytime i try to charge my phone it turns on and tries to boot into the backlight black screen.
  2. add119

add119 New Member

That was flashing issue u did not hardware or moto issue

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2