Droid 4 rooting gone wrong- wiped rom?

jpv027

Reaction score
I was trying to install Cyanogenmod on my droid 4. I used the instructions on their website and installed safestrap after rooting with razrblade. This worked fine and then I installed the rom using safestrap and now the phone shows the red m and then the screen goes blank. I can access the boot menu by holding pwer and the volume buttons but I can't get back to safestrap. Is there a way to save my phone?

Thank you for the help!

GigaJake

Reaction score
Did you flash it on your stock rom slot I'm guessing? And you say you can't get back into safestrap? Can you get into fastboot mode?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

OP
J

jpv027

Reaction score
I may have put it on stock slot. I can not get back to safestrap. The m pops up and goes away and screen stays lit up. I can get the menu to get to fastboot though but dont know how to go from there

GigaJake

Reaction score
You're going to have to fastboot it back to stock 4.1.2

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

OP
J

jpv027

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the help. My phone is now working. Thanks for adding the note to use the Feb spf file. The one in the link didn't have a date and failed during flashing so I was able to find the correct file. Here is the link for anyone who needs it Droid-Developers SBF