1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 3 Backup Loss

Discussion in 'Droid 3 Hacks' started by DrSinistar, Mar 31, 2012.

1. DrSinistar

DrSinistar New Member

Maybe a month or so ago, I rooted my D3 and put MavROM on it. Later my friend got Hashcode's CM9 ROM, and I thought it was pretty cool so I got it as well. After a while, I started noticing problems (e.g., keyboard randomly stops working) that made the ROM increasingly frustrating to use. A few days ago, I wiped CM9 off and put MavROM back. I also considered simply going back to stock, and so I turned off safe system to try it out. Well, it was boot looping.

I noticed that I had put my backup on my external SD card, and even though it hasn't happened before, I think Safestrap wiped it, along with my backup and orig system. How do I get a new stock ROM in place of my old one?