Droid 2 trade for Droid X

wwilkerson

Reaction score
I have a droid 2 and I'm looking to trade for a droid X. Does anyone know what the best route would be to do that/ know if it would be a viable trade?
thanks

timrock

Reaction score
when did you get your 2? i had a 2 for about a week, and traded it in for the x.

spider210

Reaction score
Can't return to store ? Are you outside your 30 days? Or did you take someone's phone from a different account?

But value wise yah both are roughly an equal trade

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
wwilkerson

wwilkerson

Reaction score
Yeah, bought it off a friend for a couple hundred. Its a step up from my OG Droid, but the droid x is so sexy, gotta have it

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
sell it and buy a dx. Cuz most people with a dx will not trade it for a d2.

The_Iceman

Reaction score
I had an ERIS (wife ordered it.... I said I wanted a DROID .. I mean motorola.. not some outdated droid)... in any event .....

I ordered my DX ... but there was a few weeks I had to wait for backorder. In the mean time the D2 came out so I went and got one of those. Used it for a week and when my DX came I gave my D2 to my daughter (who loves it).

Wouldn't trade my DX for a D2. While the D2 is "smaller" in dimentions (other than thickness) the DX is so much lighter as it doesn't have to have the slide keyboard.

and personally I like the "hard" buttons rather than the soft buttons that the D2 has for home/back/etc.

Good luck finding someone to swap with.

Might hang out in the D2 forum as you might stumble across someone wanting to get rid of their DX for a D2. :)