should I trade htc inc for droid x?

Fadeds

Reaction score
Im new at this forum and if im putting this question in the wrong spot I apologize. I just got the htc incredible a month ago. The other day a saw an ad on craigslist that said the person wanted to trade there droid x for an incredible. The droid x is the phone that I really wanted, but the htc was free. I know the warranty wont be valid if I do trade, but the insurance will still be valid. Is it that much better a phone to take that kind of chance? The trade would be done at a verizon store so both esn numbers will be checked and verified. Just wondering what you guys would do. Thanks for the feedback. Oh yea and the person who wants to trade said the reason for wanting to trade, was the droid is to big for what they use it for.
Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Haloid95

Reaction score
If you dont care about size id definitely go for the droid x. also keep in mind that the search, home, back, and menu buttons are phisical on the droid X. Also one more thing htc: total memory: 10gb Droid x: 24 gb

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Personally I'd rather have the Dinc since it's more hackable. Edit**But I didn't care about rooting or unlocked bootloaders I'd take the DX.

CxUNG

Reaction score
Trade the X has far better battery then the Dinc. But make sure the esn is clean juss a heads up before you do the trade.

Sent from DROiDx using DROiDforumsAPP

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Go for the D X man, you wont be sorry. I would never have another dinc. After moving up to the X. Its the big boy on the block...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk