Best Place to sell a Droid X?

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Where is the best site to trade in a Droid X?
I haven't tried Craigslist because I doubt people are looking to buy a Droid X in 2011, but is there a site that I can trade it in for over $120?

barski

Reaction score
$120 :eek: , you but that on ebay for that much and it will be gone in 5minutes or less.

OP
D

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
$120 :eek: , you but that on ebay for that much and it will be gone in 5minutes or less.

Yea... I am looking to sell it and get a Droid 3, but if its sells for a lot I might wait and see how the Bionic looks.

But even if I could afford the Bionic, I still see myself getting the D3.

lemodular

Reaction score
120 is a good price, try for 150 or more while you can. The market will be saturated soon enough. I have had luck on Craigslist as well as Ebay...although I prefer craigslist because it's local and I can deal face to face.

OP
D

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
120 is a good price, try for 150 or more while you can. The market will be saturated soon enough. I have had luck on Craigslist as well as Ebay...although I prefer craigslist because it's local and I can deal face to face.

Yea EBAY isn't always reliable...
I bought a $150 Pro Bowl Jersey on EBAY a few years ago, and never got it lol.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only thing about Ebay is they take a chunk out of the selling price... I would try Swappa first, and advertise it over in the Android.net classified section. Only forum where we can do that. If you use Twitter, you can follow swappa and retweet yours when you put it up (they tweet when a new phone goes up for sale). Then get a few others to retweet it and you've got quite a bit of exposure.

--
sent from my Inc2

Zog

Reaction score
I think Craigslist is the best. Recently bought and sold a Droid 2 and x, got multiple requests a day. Living near a big city helps.

Gingercomb :: Liberty v9

jonathon1289

Reaction score
Verizon has a trade in program, but they will only give you $92 for it if in perfect condition.
I think you would have great luck on Ebay. Start the bid at $100 and do a $175 Buy It Now Option and I guarantee you will make over the $120 you want no issue. and if it comes with accessories, try to get $200 if the phone is in good condition.