Droid 2 system nandroid restore?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so you have a droid 2 and the sbf fails... can you boot up your phone?

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Well now the story has changed a little bit. Now my system was formatted my accident when I meant to format my sd card in recovery and now I can't boot my phone and RSD Lite doesn't find my phone and when I do sbf_flash in linux this happens
Screenshot2010-09-04at125511AM.png
and my phone wont do anything and neither will terminal and I am getting really worried here.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
make sure you have the right drivers. Personally for me sbf and the ota keeps failing so I am waiting for a warranty replacement.

I missed a step which was why it was failing, I highlited my error in the d2 sbf thread.

Last edited:

hatzie

Reaction score
Well now the story has changed a little bit. Now my system was formatted my accident when I meant to format my sd card in recovery and now I can't boot my phone and RSD Lite doesn't find my phone and when I do sbf_flash in linux this happens
Screenshot2010-09-04at125511AM.png
and my phone wont do anything and neither will terminal and I am getting really worried here.

Boot up to Service Programming Mode Remove the battery and reinsert while Pressing and holding the Up Arrow and Power buttons simultaniously. It will take what seems like a long time to bring up the service screen but once there the USB port should talk to your PC.

merkinmaker

Reaction score
Bananna Dance

If you(confused) then
so you have a droid 2 and the sbf fails... can you boot up your phone?
Else
RockOn("Brother" + "!")
EndIf
Next strSubject = "This man should be everyone's hero. I will be distributing a link to this post as I feel necessary. Good work mang!"

Return true