Droid 2 Release date

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt it. And I'm a bit surprised that Engadget ran that story based on such week information.

They are releasing the Droid X on 7/15. It doesn't make sense that they would follow that up with another Droid in 5 weeks.

I say not until the Fall.

OP
P

phatkat66

Reaction score
I agree, but they did release the X not too long after the Incredible, and the incredible sales were nowhere near dropping. Even with the Evo's entrance, Incredibles are still deep in backlog orders lol.

Idk if i want the D2 to come out in august or later .... my wife will kill me if it gets delayed any longer lol I promised her the d2 so I can get the Dx ^_^

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree, but they did release the X not too long after the Incredible, and the incredible sales were nowhere near dropping. Even with the Evo's entrance, Incredibles are still deep in backlog orders lol.

Idk if i want the D2 to come out in august or later .... my wife will kill me if it gets delayed any longer lol I promised her the d2 so I can get the Dx ^_^

lol, so hit the search engine and find something so you can say, "Look honey. It's coming out on August 23."

Smart. :D