Droid 2 Global Phone book format issue

lperagallo

Reaction score
I have a new VW Touareg that connects to the phone and downloads the phone book. I can successfully link the phone via bluetooth and the phonebook loads. The issue is that the format is messed up and I get the phone number as the last name of the person and only one number for the contact in a basic phone number field. I borrowed my friends iphone did the same process and it worked fine with the phone book loading in the proper format. What could be the issue. I can't find any setting that I could change to indicate a format.

The car also has the ability to load contacts from an SD card. I exported my contacts from the phone to my sd card and then loaded them to the car. That worked properly, but I can only load 100 contacts into the car. I have 397 contacts on my phone, so this option won't work. I can't find a way to selectively transfer only 100 of my closest friends to the sd card. If anyone knows how to do that, it would help me out.

I have a Droid X that I will try to load and see what that does. I am on teh Verizon network and I am at software version 2.3.3

Thanks,
Lou