1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 Global can't use USSD command

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by danster_s, Feb 5, 2011.

1. danster_s

danster_s New Member

Dear everybody

I am using Droid 2 Global outside out of USA in Cambodia. Anywhere everything work fine except USSD command. I need USSD command to check my balance and pop up my prepaid card. Do u know there is any ways to make it work ? Thank you in advance!
  2. cforero83

cforero83 New Member

Unfortunately, I had the same exact problem in Burkina Faso recently. USSD commands worked from a crappy Nokia, but not from Droid 2. However, almost everywhere I've been, carriers have a call in number where you can hear your balance and manually put in recharge cards to top up your credit - it might even be written on the back of the phone cards, if not, it's definitely on the company's website. I know that doesn't help with the USSD commands, but I found that by using this I was able to bypass them altogether without too much hassle.
Search tags for this page
android world phone ussd fix
cant check my balance on my droid2

droid 2 global ussd

droid 2 global ussd code
droid 2 global ussd code bypass
droid2 ussd problem
how to check ussd my motorola droid 2 global
how to chek uusd code motorola droid 2 global
how to dial ussd code on droid pro
how to use ussd code on motorola droid 2 global
motorola droid 2 global ussd fix