droid 2 global @ 1356 mghz

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global Development' started by badfish13b, Dec 7, 2011.

1. badfish13b

badfish13b New Member

I have rooted my droid 2 global and overclocked it with milestone overclock. The best I can get is 1356 @ a vsel of 70. I have read that jrummy's droid overclock app has a setting that is stable at 1450. When I run that app it just reboots my phone. I am currently getting quadrant scores around 2200, with 2258 being my best. I want to know if anyone knows how to get jrummy's app to work or what vsel to use for 1450.
  2. skruid

skruid New Member

That app is made more for the droid 2 and not the droid 2 global I have never got it to work on my droid 2 global but some say they have got it to work, the module thatcit loads is for the droid 2, I can get my phone clocked to 1400 at 60 ves, not all phones can clock much higher than 1350 without stability issues, how I helped

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  3. bdsullivan76

bdsullivan76 Member

Not all D2G's can clock that high without issues. If the phone is clocked too high it will cause it to reboot. The most I have.gotten mine to is 1375, anything past that and it freezes up or reboots. I personally never have it clocked over 800 and its fast, stable, responsive and most of all i get grest battery life.

4. Jonas

Jonas New Member

Good luck on getting your phone higher, but I melted my D1 doing this. So just a word of caution there. I keep mine at 800 also, and I have no problems from it. and good battery life as well. Just my 2 cents.
  5. fishhelmet

fishhelmet New Member

I have mine rock solid stable at 1400, I have a white one though, not sure if the hardware is any different, though quickclock is saying that my max would be 1800, not sure I want to test it though