Droid 2 fission

Tyler13

Reaction score
I recently rooted my phone and i was going to put fission onto my phone. i've been researching and i think the only version that worked is the 2.4.3 I downloaded the fission rom manager and was going to do it that way. but that version doesnt show up on my rom manager. any way to fix it?

sid_wisc

Reaction score
I recently rooted my phone and i was going to put fission onto my phone. i've been researching and i think the only version that worked is the 2.4.3 I downloaded the fission rom manager and was going to do it that way. but that version doesnt show up on my rom manager. any way to fix it?

Ok from what I can understand you do not see the downloaded fission ROM right. Did it downloaded completely?

Are you looking for it in the fission ROM manager or the regular ROM manager? If you do not see it in fission rom manager then trying downloading it again (keep on eye if it stops or it completeles the download) and see if you see it then. It normally shows as a check mark next to the name... If you see that there is a check mark next to the name of the ROM click on it and then at the bottom you will see the ROM in the downloads (install queue) and click on the install and then you will have it installed!!! Hope this helped you...... I do not have Fission as of now but have used it a few weeks ago... If it does not work then respond and I will try re-installing it to tell you much in detail or may be before that you will get someone else to help....

Edit: now I better understand your question after reading it again.... :) that version was there when I was using it... Did you pay at Fission website to get the file or did you download from their website without making a contribution... They normally release the older versions on the website and you have to be a contributor to get the latest versions...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just used Fission Rom Manager to put Fission on my D2G 2 days ago, and when I check downloads, it shows 2.4.3 right now.

You loaded up FRM, then hit "list downloads", right?

OP
T

Tyler13

Reaction score
Yeah I don't get what's going on. I'm gonna try to reinstall it then see what works

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
T

Tyler13

Reaction score
So I don't know if I made it clear but there is no option to download 2.4.3. I dunno what I have to do to make it available

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Ya I would say if you have not donated and you want to get the latest version go ahead and donate... however small does not matter but then you will be able to get it. However if you did donate try reinstalling the FRM and see if that helps and lastly get in touch with developer...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App