fission rom manager

bitojoe

Reaction score
Hey, i just downloaded and installed fission 2.4.3 for my droid 2 global a few days ago and just now installed a theme, is there anyway to uninstall it?

OP
bitojoe

bitojoe

Reaction score
Sorry i probably wasnt very clear but i like fission and i dont want to uninstall the rom! I just want to know how to undo or uninstall themes and addons

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

wilboy

Reaction score
Sorry i probably wasnt very clear but i like fission and i dont want to uninstall the rom! I just want to know how to undo or uninstall themes and addons

Have you tried to backup before flashing your rom to Fission 2.4.3?
Doing addons and themes you can use FRM too!!

rneal_ra

Reaction score
You can probably just reinstall the stock 2.4.3 without a wipe.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
bitojoe

bitojoe

Reaction score
Hmm no i never backed up before i installed the theme, and ok thanks.. you think it will work?

OP
bitojoe

bitojoe

Reaction score
Err sorry i thought you were talking about fission 2.4.3. I dont want to go back to stock. I just want to know how to get rid of the theme i installed using fission rom manager on my device

wilboy

Reaction score
Hmm no i never backed up before i installed the theme, and ok thanks.. you think it will work?

So...just in case...you still need to read the thread on my first post!!

wilboy

Reaction score
Err sorry i thought you were talking about fission 2.4.3. I dont want to go back to stock. I just want to know how to get rid of the theme i installed using fission rom manager on my device

Install another theme using FRM...but be sure to backup FIRST(very important)!!
Woww,gettin confused!...So you just want to get rid of the Theme??Is that what u mean?

OP
bitojoe

bitojoe

Reaction score
I just want to go back what fission rom looked like before. Will installing a new theme and backing up, then installing the backup will revert back to how fission first was? Sorry but i dont think you understand :p and im actually getting really confused.

Again, all i want is to get rid of the theme nothing else.. sorry if im giving off a bad vibe!

TwoBuells

Reaction score

just install another theme, I've tried them all and really like the Thirdeye.

there are 7 themes to choose from plus many addons, like blacked out keyboard, different boot animations, launchers, colored market, etc.

I'm also using a different add on launcher from the market, ADW EX with yOrk's Blue theme....

wilboy

Reaction score
I just want to go back what fission rom looked like before. Will installing a new theme and backing up, then installing the backup will revert back to how fission first was? Sorry but i dont think you understand :p and im actually getting really confused.

Again, all i want is to get rid of the theme nothing else.. sorry if im giving off a bad vibe!

hahaha...well...just install/flash the Fission rom.:)

**Will installing a new theme and backing up, then installing the backup will revert back to how fission first was? **
YES