Can't unlock after flashing Fission 2.4.3 ROM

mr.mike

Reaction score
Hi every body,
I have a big problem with my phone.
I bought a brand new D2G yesterday and i flashed Fission 2.4.3 ROM . I really liked this rom.
Howerver now i want to unlock my phone but i can't find any where to enter the code.
And i tried to flash the rom D2_Global_OEM_RBDZ by using Fission ROM Manager (FRM).In this rom, i can enter my unlock code to unlock my phone.
But i can't do any thing in this rom,just can get the call.I can't obtain any program or setting in this rom.
So i turned back to Fission 2.4.3 ROM ....

BUT...In Fission 2.4.3 rom my phone was still locked...I tried come back D2 global OEM RBDZ again and saw that i didn't need to enter code because in this rom my phone was unlocked.........Finally i flashed to Fission 2.4.3 ROM again...
Nothing happens my phone is still locked.......
Strongly disappointed....
Pls help me solve this problem...Maybe i need to the original rom of this device...
Thanks you...

OP
M

mr.mike

Reaction score
Please help me.......:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

wilboy

Reaction score
Hi every body,
I have a big problem with my phone.
I bought a brand new D2G yesterday and i flashed Fission 2.4.3 ROM . I really liked this rom.
Howerver now i want to unlock my phone but i can't find any where to enter the code.
And i tried to flash the rom D2_Global_OEM_RBDZ by using Fission ROM Manager (FRM).In this rom, i can enter my unlock code to unlock my phone.
But i can't do any thing in this rom,just can get the call.I can't obtain any program or setting in this rom.
So i turned back to Fission 2.4.3 ROM ....

BUT...In Fission 2.4.3 rom my phone was still locked...I tried come back D2 global OEM RBDZ again and saw that i didn't need to enter code because in this rom my phone was unlocked.........Finally i flashed to Fission 2.4.3 ROM again...
Nothing happens my phone is still locked.......
Strongly disappointed....
Pls help me solve this problem...Maybe i need to the original rom of this device...
Thanks you...
Did you do a backup first b4 you intall the Fission 2.4.3?

OP
M

mr.mike

Reaction score
I had chosen the recovery option when i installed new rom.
However when i tried to restore ,i didn't see any restore option. and i checked in SD card,no backup file in there.
Maybe some error ocurs when i backed up..
Can i use the backup file of another phone ?

OP
M

mr.mike

Reaction score
I have a question...
I think that we just need to enter the unlock code once time and the phone will be unlocked forever but in my case,after i unlocked successful (my phone can receive a call ) in D2_Global_OEM_RBDZ why when i flashed back to Fission 2.4.3 ROM ,the phone was still locked ?

wilboy

Reaction score
I have a question...
I think that we just need to enter the unlock code once time and the phone will be unlocked forever but in my case,after i unlocked successful (my phone can receive a call ) in D2_Global_OEM_RBDZ why when i flashed back to Fission 2.4.3 ROM ,the phone was still locked ?
So do you have this on ur FRM?

OP
M

mr.mike

Reaction score
I have a question...
So do you have this on ur FRM?
Yes, i have D2_Global_OEM_RBDZ and Fission 2.4.3 ROM in my FRM.

Reaction score
Did you factory reset from clockwork?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App