Droid 1 Won't Flash SBF + SDCard Won't Mount in CWM

fccardiff

Reaction score
I recently tried to install Cyanogenmod 7 for my Rooted droid 1 (my current ROM was a non-updated stock ROM). I formatted Cache, System, and Data, then did a factory reset (all in ClockworkMod recovery). I should have performed a nandroid backup, but I didn't D:. When I tried to apply the update.zip to my SDCard, it wouldn't mount (I had trouble with it before, one day I turned my phone on and gallery wouldn't load). Both RSD Lite 4.6 and 4.5.3 won't flash an SBF to it, either. Is there any possible way to get my phone working again? Thanks in advance!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why won't it flash an sbf? Are you getting an error?

OP
F

fccardiff

Reaction score
Yes, sorry about that. The first error I got was that it couldn't find an INI file. After that, I got an error (0x7120 or 0x7129?) and it refused to flash.

I can currently get into recovery.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, sorry about that. The first error I got was that it couldn't find an INI file. After that, I got an error (0x7120 or 0x7129?) and it refused to flash.

I can currently get into recovery.

I'll investigate the codes. Have you tried reseating the sdcard?

OP
F

fccardiff

Reaction score
Tried reseating the SDCard and tried reseating the battery several times, but still nothing. Thanks for the help so far!:icon_ banana:

OP
F

fccardiff

Reaction score
I would try going back into RSD Lite, but now it seems that the phone won't charge (even by Wall Charger) due to the fact that it has no OS, and when going into the bootloader it says "Battery Low Cannot Program"

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are going to need to get it charged. Only way to do that is get a external battery charger or if you have someone that can charge it in their phone.

You can also "jump" the USB cable to make RSDLite think the battery is charged (you can find it on the internet, but be warned it will ruin your charging cable and possibly ruin your phone).

The code has to do with having the *.ini file in the RSD directory. It also could be related to this code: If you get "Failed Flashing process. (0x7100)" in RSD Lite - Android Forums

OP
F

fccardiff

Reaction score
So, if its stuck on the moto logo while plugged in...it's not charging, right? Otherwise I guess I'll just borrow my friend's battery. After it is fully charged, what can I do to fix it? Thanks!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you read that link? I think that may be your problem. Read it over and see what you think.

OP
F

fccardiff

Reaction score
It might be, I'm running Windows Vista 32-bit. I'll try it out and see if it works.