1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 1 Shuts off after boot up

Discussion in 'Smartphone Battery Discussion' started by N3xuz11, Aug 23, 2012.

1. N3xuz11

N3xuz11 New Member

OK i know this is not for the Droid X but for the past 6 months i been wondering if anybody could answer this

So i have a droid 1 and everything was fine but when day the usb port started to get lose (it was out of Warranty anyways) i tryed to work with it but as days went by charging it just got harder soon the cheap fell out, that's when i got a single battery charger instead of using the port. now a when the battery charged up i put it back in my droid and started it up , everything looked fine but then i got to my lock screen it was OK for a few seconds then it shut down as if the battery has died (witch is hasn't) now i can go and recovery and sit there fine.

1 thought it was a rom issue so i switched (between CM7 and some MIUI version) that didn't seem to change anything
    2. I wiped data, still no help

i left it alone for a few months now am wondering if someone knows another idea?
Search tags for this page
bionic powers down boot fix

cell phone shuts off after booting up

driod x turns off after starting up
droid boots up then shuts down
droid for boots up and turns off boots up and turns off
droid incredible turns off when starting up
droid incredible turns on and off at start up
droid shuts off at start up screen
droid turns on then shuts off
droid x shut down after boot

droid x shuts off randomly