Dragon Age 2 Tactics (ps3)

guest00459

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I know I could go over to some random gaming forum and ask this question, but I prefer to ask the best here on the forums! :)

I have a quick question about Bethany and her tactics slot. I am wanting to apply a sustained mode (Pyromancer) if her Mana is greater than 75%, and deactivate it when it's lower than 25% or so. However when I set the condition, the action does not show up in the window as it would normally. I have not yet had problems with any of the other characters tactics! Its weird I don't have this option.

Thanks!

B

OP
G

guest00459

Reaction score
Nevermind!

I'm an idiot! Gah I miss the most obvious things sometimes. Its a Passive ability!! Ugh. Anyway Ill leave the thread open in case you guys want to talk about tactics anyway....or just DA2, since there aren't exactly a lot of threads on the topic here!

B

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Coulda swore DA2 isnt out yet considering i was in GameStop less than 30 min ago preordering it.....

Sent from my Fissioned D2G

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Coulda swore DA2 isnt out yet considering i was in less than 30 min ago preordering it.....

Haha, thats a compliant preorder. Lol, preorder it and suddenly 30min and you get it. :D If only right? I believe march 11 is release in Uk. I believe that is... id have to not be lazy and look it up to confirm.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
8th in uk, 11th in us.... forgot about that. My local store isnt getting it till tomorrow.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
8th in uk, 11th in us.... forgot about that. My local store isnt getting it till tomorrow.

At least your getting it, I just bought mass effect 2 so my fun money is low.... will definitely be getting this at a later time though. Loved the demo.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I want mass effect 2 but 1 was only good for one play through (just tedious and boring after that because no matter what order you do things in its always the same) and this looked to be good for atleast a few plays. Wont do any good for me to pick it up tomorrow..... left for vacation soon after i ordered it and wont be back in town until tuesday.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I want mass effect 2 but 1 was only good for one play through (just tedious and boring after that because no matter what order you do things in its always the same) and this looked to be good for atleast a few plays. Wont do any good for me to pick it up tomorrow..... left for vacation soon after i ordered it and wont be back in town until tuesday.

OOOOO where are you going? Im stuck at home on spring break. :( And i just beat ME2, it was fun and yes very tedious. Too much talking to people imo.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

OOOOO where are you going? Im stuck at home on spring break. :( And i just beat ME2, it was fun and yes very tedious. Too much talking to people imo.

Washington dc..... and 14 hr bus rides with school marching band sucks lol.

OP
G

guest00459

Reaction score
I really like the conversation engine bioware has come up with. I wont disagree that they push that a little much, however it makes the game feel more real in some instances. ME2 does not have the same tedium as ME1, since they scrapped the repetitive sidequests involving other planets. There are great sidequests on adjascent planets, just not as many so it allows for more depth.

B