Downgrade back to stock before ICS leak?

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
All I want to do is downgrade to before I installed the ICS leak so that I can upgrade via OTA for the official release. I backed up everything via Titanium. I read about House of Bionic but all I would like to do is go to stock so I can get this updated. Any assistance much appreciated. thank you

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
Can anyone assist? The House of Bionic is hard to do any other suggestions.

Thanks

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
All I want to do is downgrade to before I installed the ICS leak so that I can upgrade via OTA for the official release. I backed up everything via Titanium. I read about House of Bionic but all I would like to do is go to stock so I can get this updated. Any assistance much appreciated. thank you

Go to the thread link at the bottom of my post in the signature and do a fxz to stock 246 ICS.
All the instructions and everything you need is there to get ICS and root the phone.
After you get that done reinstall Titanium backup and run your backup you saved for apps and data.

reebz

Reaction score
Go to the thread link at the bottom of my post in the signature and do a fxz to stock 246 ICS.
All the instructions and everything you need is there to get ICS and root the phone.
After you get that done reinstall Titanium backup and run your backup you saved for apps and data.

I second this. I was on an ICS leak and wanted to get on OTA and I fxz'd to 246 no problem. I used Razrs Edge to root. I installed SafeStrap 3.05, I have the rooted 246 in stock rom, CM10 and JB CNA, in slots 1 and 2 and all is working fine.