Leaked vs Official 2.2? Also, downgrade guide?

TheCheeks

Reaction score
Just realized the official 2.2 was released. So is there a comprehensive comparison between the two? Will leaked 2.2 users ever be able to upgrade in the future or do we need to go back to stock before going official again? AND is there a proper guide to downgrading?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can't receive the update until you remove the root and go back to 2.1.

Comprehensive comparison? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
I've never seen one of those for ANY update. I doubt you will see it for a leak.

Yes there are guides available. Search in the hacking area. I don't have a link available.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

hellfire

Reaction score
Wow, I'm new to this community.. But you guys need to learn to love the search feature..

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-general-discussions/82443-new-froyo-release-vs-leaked.html

Tyler

Roflol....a thread is not what I consider a comprehensive comparison. That's just peoples opinions. And what a persons opinion is doesn't make it fact.

But you are right, one if us needs to learn to use the search.;)

Lol, look I'm not trying to sit here and argue. And you as a mod should be the first to advocate searching. The thread that I linked is asking basically the same exact question.

My post wasn't even referring to you. So....

Tyler

shinkamui

Reaction score
Lets be less lame. This is turning into a rather c%nty forum. Rolling back is as easy as an sbf flash. As far as leaving the 2.3.13 leak, I suspect only those with issues will bother.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
If you are having trouble finding out how to flash back its really simple dude. Here's a link to site where it explains it all. The part you are looking for is toward the bottom.

Droid X

And remember search bar is your friend.

throwscoach

Reaction score
If you are having trouble finding out how to flash back its really simple dude. Here's a link to site where it explains it all. The part you are looking for is toward the bottom.

Droid X

And remember search bar is your friend.

This feels like a stupid question, but is that link's first set of instructions showing that a rooted person running a leak can download the update?