1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help to unroot, downgrade, then get OTA update.

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by mpridmore, Oct 19, 2012.

1. mpridmore

mpridmore New Member

My Bionic is rooted and running the .232 leak, which has been great. To get the upgrade, though, I need to unroot, then downgrade, then get the OTA update to .247.

Question about BACKING UP: Is there a non-root backup app that will back up apps, data, contacts, and such? After I go back to stock with the OTA update, I'm assuming Titanium Backup won't work.

1. How do I unroot? Do I just use RSDLite to flash the .905 (or .902?) to the phone's SD card and then install it from recovery mode?
    2. After I runroot, can I get the OTA update from .905, or do I need to go back to .902?
    3. Is the official OTA update rootable?

Thanks for all the help and guidance, folks!
  2. Stinson317

Stinson317 New Member

Google house of bionic (hob). It is the best tool I've ever used for moving between different versions. It is all but fool proof. Just follow the instructions.
Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 ota update after unroot

get ota back after unroot

how to downgrade thunderbolt ota

over the air droid dionic update downgrade

unroot bionic for update