double gmail accounts in my phone?

rkylemyers

Reaction score
Hey all. Thanks in advance for the help. I actually successfully was able to get both accounts set up but I don't like having to switch between the two. I thought I could put the gmail app on my home screen twice and set them up separately but it just changed it for both. Is there a way to set each one up along side each other so I get simultaneous emails from both? Help is much appreciated!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

tgriffit

Reaction score
You should be able to receive emails from multiple gmail accounts without changing between the two. I actually set two of mine up as generic emails and it works great. Granted, i get notified of these via the drop down bar notifications.

carguy

Reaction score
You should be able to receive emails from multiple gmail accounts without changing between the two. I actually set two of mine up as generic emails and it works great. Granted, i get notified of these via the drop down bar notifications.
This will work well.

I run two Gmail accounts. the second is linked to the first. That way I sync one account to my droid and I get all emails in one place. Google gmail labels them accordingly, they are kept seperate and when I reply it goes from the same email they sent it too. Quite seamless once you set it up :D