Double 13MP CAM ?Do you believe it?!

lulalula

Reaction score
Ordinarily,phones don't get equipped with the same front and back camera,including all the famous brands.But i just saw that my friend 's THL W11 has got Double 13MP CAM!!to tell you the truth ,firstly i don 't think that a chinese not well-known brand can produce this technology out ,and i 've got a problem ,why brands like APPLE and SAMSUNG don't dig deeper into camera pixel,it's not worthy or some other reasons?As for me, i won't treat the camera as a significant factor to decide the phone's quality.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I personally think the front facing 13MP is a gimmick. Not sure I want anyone to see my face that well. ;)

OP
L

lulalula

Reaction score
hhh...i think that many people have the same opinoin with you ,especially females.

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
I would prefer an option for a 3D effect on SMS messages, or even videos sent, but a high pixel count front camera, to me, is useless, the data to send video will result in slower refresh rates, cause bandwidth issues on the network, and actually serves no purpose, except to play into someone's own vanity.

Remember, the NSA can see these as well, so do you really wish to allow this rogue agency to have an almost HD image of yourself?

I am happy my phones do NOT have a front camera, as I can decide if I wish to be an NSA star, and allow these crooks to gather intel on me without my permission, then I will snap shots of me doing gross things, that should make them happy.

mrmark27

Reaction score
is there a need for the high MP front camera? you're basically just using that cam for selfies or skyping so the cameras only gonna be a couple feet away and should produce a solid pick. also, as others mentioned, the more pixels the more data and the laggier your skyping will be.