Dont walk RUN to get Pro Zoom 5x camera

metalmenance

Reaction score
found it on market, is there a free trial??? i dont like buying apps that cant try first
any others links???
how much better are pics once on pc?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
^ You do have a 24 hour return policy in the Market. You can try paid apps and if you don't like them your account won't be charged if you uninstall within 24 hours.

OP
S
Reaction score
too busy shooting some will load soon. i feel this app saves me #1
you can do some light edits on the phone as well. no red eye edit though.

here is a quick one nothing great

Last edited:

Mojoman

Reaction score
Just downloaded and there's a big difference. Seems to auto focus faster, and the zoom works great. This is after the 2.0.1 update also. Great app, well worth the money, and it's $1 off right now. Thanks fo the heads-up.

OP
S
Reaction score
No problem. Thats what the forum is for :)
Its now official with the camera working great now the "Droid" is my BEST purchase ever.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have a question...I dl this app and it is not auto focusing when the camera button is pressed half down. It only focuses when the button is fully pressed, anyone else having that issue?

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yes, they do come out in focus. But I still think the camera should function with the half press focus as it does with stock.

I see what you are saying but all the pictures are coming out in focus

J-Buck

Reaction score
i think its sad we need an app to make the camera better

bots

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but that USA pic looks grainy as hell. Is that the way the real object looks? I would like to see some more photos please!

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but that USA pic looks grainy as hell. Is that the way the real object looks? I would like to see some more photos please!

I have the app and it does improve the speed and overall functions of the camera, but the pictures still come out grainy as hell!:mad:

metalmenance

Reaction score
well im trying it out now, not too sure yet, it works faster for sure and you can play with photos after which is neat, but not worth it if i get grainy pics
will get some indoor/outdoor pics and upload to see whats up with it.
chekc back in a few and see how others like it as well
side note... i was trying camera magic as well and it takes decent pics and its free, so i will compare stock and both of these and see

OP
S
Reaction score
The speed for the most part is what I went nuts for! Its way faster. I do see the grain but it wasnt well light either.

I will take more pictures tomorrow.