1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dollar Shaver Club?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by jntdroid, Mar 7, 2012.

1. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

Funny commercial... even better idea - but I've yet to try it. Wondering if anybody has? I don't know about you but I'm definitely tired of paying out the you-know-what for razor refills...

Let me google that for you
  2. Fonzz

Fonzz Member

Never even heard of it. Do you happen to know what the shipping / handling charges are on the 1$ per month plan?
  3. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

$2 - at least the first month when a handle is included... but no indications that that changes after the first shipment. Just signed myself up, so we'll see...
  4. IIGood

IIGood Member

I just saw that ad yesterday too. Curious to know how much better-if at all-their dollar blades are vs disposables.

I've been using the Fusion blades for a few years now and I just paid $30 for an 8-pack refill...and that's just the standard Fusion blades. Ridiculous! I bought some disposables to see if that would make any difference. It did, but for the worse...tore my face right up. I have a Mach 3 lying around...maybe I'll try breaking that out and see how that compares.

Would like to try the old-school route too. Straight blade anybody?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
1 dollar shavers

1 dollar shaver

1$ shaver

dollar shaver

dollarshaver

dollershaver
dollershaver.com
dollershavers.com
one dollar monthly mail order shavers

one dollar shaver