Does Verizon have an AARP Member discount?

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Trying to help parents out does Verizon offer an AARP Discount? (They are AARP members) If they do how much % wise and do you have a code for it?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I think they used to, I dunno anymore.

Better to call up Verizon and ask.

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Called no help :( Does anyone know or have this discount? I am just looking for more info maybe some code or percent how much you get off for being AARP members?

chrstdvd

Reaction score
I know my neighbor gets a Military discount, but not what percentage. He is 69. I am 64 and retired Military, but I have never thought to ask. Might get around to it someday. I will watch this thread and see if you get any solid answers.

gunner123

Reaction score
Verizon gives 15 % to any military service. Just present your DD214 and it will appear on your next bill.

chrstdvd

Reaction score
Well thank you. That will save me $30 a month. I will stop by the store when I go to town today.

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
I will be taking my parents in to the store to make sure they get helped correctly, customer service was drawing a blank like always :angry:

I will keep you guys updated with the results.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe vz also offers city workers discounts. I know we get a discount because of it.

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Father called in they gave him this number -1-866-456-7892 (Discount Registration) Fax Number to send to 1-800-711-7788 Im going to help them out and give it a shot let me know if it works for anyone else. Merry Christmas! dancedroid

sharpz

Reaction score
I get 23% for working for PepsiCo. Think they'd give a bigger discount to military personnel.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I get 23% for working for PepsiCo. Think they'd give a bigger discount to military personnel.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ya its a joke that military and service personnel(police, fire, EMT...ETC) get less of a discount then those that work for a private company. Like i get 23% off the bill and 25% percent off accessories and phones.

kinfolk248

Reaction score
1. my mom works for the city so can she get a discount?

2. wht other off the wall discounts they offer??????

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
My company has a discount as well however Verizon want me to FAX and write in to the company and jump through hoops while pulling a rabbit out of my arse...so I haven't made the attempt as it seems too crazy but when i get the time i will see what the connections department can do for me...

Built to last ...
Motorola Droid Razr/Spyder
Peace!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
1. my mom works for the city so can she get a discount?

2. wht other off the wall discounts they offer??????

depends on what city, county, or state she is with. not all do best thing to do it have her call and ask.

My company has a discount as well however Verizon want me to FAX and write in to the company and jump through hoops while pulling a rabbit out of my arse...so I haven't made the attempt as it seems too crazy but when i get the time i will see what the connections department can do for me...

all i had to do was give them my work email address and that was it.