Does this normally happen with new Razrs?

R3DBAND

Reaction score
I just got a replacement razr in the mail today(failed rda990's ICS OTA installation, totally my fault) when I turned it on it had my old wallpaper, my old apps were downloading for me, my wifi spots were all still remembered, my non facebook contacts were there, and most of my accounts were already setup(facebook, netflix, youtube etc.) Is there a sync process I dont know about that does this for me?, I never had a third party app that does this and I never backed these things up, thought it was weird. Anybody else have this happen?

Krenzy

Reaction score
Yeah when I went from my X2 to my MAXX, I was surprised to see my old wallpaper and apps already there for me.

Reaction score
I just got a replacement razr in the mail today(failed rda990's ICS OTA installation, totally my fault) when I turned it on it had my old wallpaper, my old apps were downloading for me, my wifi spots were all still remembered, my non facebook contacts were there, and most of my accounts were already setup(facebook, netflix, youtube etc.) Is there a sync process I dont know about that does this for me?, I never had a third party app that does this and I never backed these things up, thought it was weird. Anybody else have this happen?

You had everything backed on your Google account and it restored it on your new phone.

OP
R3DBAND

R3DBAND

Reaction score
google backs all that up? wow, but that explains it, I added my google account and everything appeared after that.

kijutsu

Reaction score
google backs all that up? wow, but that explains it, I added my google account and everything appeared after that.

Yurp -- I found that if you do a lot of crack flashing like I do on my OG GTab, that it's immensely helpful and you don't have to go back and manually grab all your stuff again.