How do I fix Facebook on my RAZR?

blueberry_bumblebee

Reaction score
I've been using Facebook for a while, and I've had my phone for around a month. The past three days or so, when I go to Facebook it looks like the site from an old flip phone. It has few if any pictures and no option for a desktop site. At the bottom it prompts me to do install Facebook for my Droid Bionic.
So I go to the market to look for the app hoping that it would do the job, but it's really not quite the same. It's glitchy and slow, stuff is missing. I don't know the problem exactly, but my parents both have RAZRs, and neither of their phones are having this issue.

shaggykid

Reaction score
I think they might be working.on.the layout for Facebook on.the browser. Its the same for me and the app is no better.

If you wanna try to win stuff absolutely free.. PM me! :)

OP
B

blueberry_bumblebee

Reaction score
Everyone else I know has the regular layout.
I can't even get to the desktop site without Google.

shaggykid

Reaction score
Well I guess I'm having the same issue as you. Did you try using a different browser?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Whitemike358

Reaction score
Mine did the same thing the last couple days, but today when I noticed it again, I cleared all my cookies, form settings, etc. and it went back to normal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

shaggykid

Reaction score
Well I have all my cookies and cache clear every time I exit my browser so idk.

shaggykid

Reaction score
Scratch that. I just went in and manually cleared all my cookies, cache and data and it's all good now.