Does my replacement Incredible Have a different Screen?

benner

Reaction score
Just recieved my replacement Incredible today in the mail. First thing I noticed is the colors aren't as brilliant as the old one. Not a bad thing though. They seem more realistic and true.

So my question is how can I find out.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Was there a full Droid box with it or the phone in a generic box? With the shift to SLCD coming up, there is always the chance this is what you got., though I didn't think it was supposed to be rolled out yet.

Detonation

Reaction score
According to the Verizon announcement, people recieving repaclements will get the same screen type as their original purchase.

Then again, you can only take that with a grain of salt because we all know the quality control and reliability of replacements...

dbu

Reaction score
Just recieved my replacement Incredible today in the mail. First thing I noticed is the colors aren't as brilliant as the old one. Not a bad thing though. They seem more realistic and true.

So my question is how can I find out.

Well, everything should he noticeably crisper if you have an slcd. Samsung fubar'd the way the pixels were laid out in the original amoled screens essentially killing the resolution even though it is technically still 480 by 800.

Sent from my ADR6300