1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Does it make sense that I still can't get the 2.3.6 OTA update?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by Morydees, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Morydees

Morydees New Member

Searching came up with some hit and miss information so I'm wondering if they just pulled it and everyone did it manually? I decided to not worry about it months ago figuring they were doing a slow roll-out but I'd check every few days and I'd get the familiar "No update at this time" message. Well it's now the middle of March and I still don't seem to have it (Metropolitan Los Angeles area). I'd rather not do it manually but if I have to, I guess I will...thanks for any advice.
  2. dbow27

dbow27 New Member

If it makes you feel any better I still do not have it either. I called Verizon tech support and they had a Motorola guy tell me they still haven't pushed the update to everyone. I got a little impatient waiting so they are sending me a replacement due to too many dropped calls from the lag on 3g to 4g.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  3. Morydees

Morydees New Member

It does actually, thanks! I figured something was up...guess all the chaos on the network the last few months has postponed some things.