Does anyone find it odd?

Elvira

Reaction score
hmmm... interesting thought...
Razr released 11/11... 4 weeks ago Friday. It they wait (delay) another week then the 30 day return on Razr is past.

I thought you only had 14 days to return a phone.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
They did a promotion for the holidays, allows you to return a phone if purchased after November 15th until January 15th? I believe. It's so people who receive them as gifts can return them.

georgepink

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks WE are giving VZ their advertising?

sorry, don't mean to be such a conspiratorial guy, but no advertising and how many press releases? How many articles and chat rooms devoted solely to this device? Why would they spend money on mainstream advertising? We are not only doing their advertising for them, we are also uber increasing interest. so many people are salivating over this, simply because they can't have it! I know I am....

anyway, just chiming in..

OP
S

scdown

Reaction score
I think there's also another possibility - It could just be that the 9th date was always a red herring - don't know TOO many smartphones that V has released lately that weren't released on a Thursday...

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think there's also another possibility - It could just be that the 9th date was always a red herring - don't know TOO many smartphones that V has released lately that weren't released on a Thursday...

Both of their most recent phones launched on non-Thursdays. The Razer, on a Friday (11/11) and the Rezound on a Monday (11/14).

baldybill

Reaction score
What scares me is that the internal memo we saw said to leave the slips on the boxes - which is a change in procedure. It almost sounds like Verizon may return them.

GalaxyNexusLTE

Reaction score
The Nexus IS launching. The 15th. I haven't had permission to post a pic of the email, but if/when I do (I may not get permission), I will.

Hugg727

Reaction score
hmmm... interesting thought...
Razr released 11/11... 4 weeks ago Friday. It they wait (delay) another week then the 30 day return on Razr is past.

And the Rezound was released on 11/14, thus both launches were before the 11/15 special return date....so now the GN is coming out on 12/15...one day after the 30 day would be up on the Rezound launch..huh? So if you were uninformed and got either of those phones at launch your 30 day return is up! Interesting!!!!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Greeeeeeat. The day of my 9 AM final exam.
Same boat. Final is the same length of a normal exam and those usually take me 25-35minutes, I know where I'm going after that test:hail:

If it's out by then...

Last edited:

coverton341

Reaction score
I will believe the 15th date when I walk out of the store with one in my hand. I don't understand why Verizon seems to be scared of taking money for this phone, or why they haven't had any type of communication with potential buyers. This run around and being left in the dark is frustrating to say the very least.

bmkdroid

Reaction score
I have a final on the 15th as well... 8a.m. though, so I should be able to finish the exam and make it to my store which opens at 10am :) Why can't it just come out tomorrow though! :mad:

djras1

Reaction score
Yep... Verizon setup that webpage to keep us all INFORMED of the GNex release... Why are they so quiet??